October 17, 2009 (by Horatio Algren) According to reports actor Thomas Dekker has been arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence after hitting a bicycle rider. The identity of the 17 year old bicycle rider has not been released, or the injuries sustained in the accident.
According to police Dekker age 21 was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence after striking a bicycle rider in San Fernando Valley on Wednesday evening. The actor best known for his recent canceled television series Terminator The Sarah Conner Chronicles was charged with suspicion of driving under the influence and causing bodily harm according to reports.
Dekker’s bail was set at $100,000 according to authorities. Dekker was released early Thursday morning from the Van Nuys Jail after posting the $100.000 bail.
Last 5 posts by Law Admin
- Stryker Hip Recall Attorneys See Potential For Resolution Of Pending Lawsuits - May 14th, 2013
- Barry Ostrager - 'The Big Winning Lawyer From The Big Apple' - April 9th, 2013
- Rob Moodie - 'Dressing Up In Order To Dress Down The Kiwi Judiciary' - April 9th, 2013
- Lady Gaga's Bratz Behaviour Leads to Lawsuit - April 9th, 2013
- Kayne West in Sex Tape, Lawyers Confirm - April 9th, 2013
This post has already been read 4 times!