August 6, 2009 (by Horatio Algren) According to reports by truck accident lawyers, the temporary ban on trucks using the Angeles Crest Highway after the big rig accident that took the lives of Angel Posca and his twelve year old daughter Angelina on April 1st.
The bill to permanently ban big rigs on the Angeles Crest Highway, Assembly Bill 1361 was signed into law today by Governor Arnold schwartzenegger. This makes it illegal for any commercial vehicle that has more than three axles or that weight more than 10,000 pounds to travel on the Angeles Crest Highway.
The bill that was signed bans trucks on the highway and for failure to comply with the new law there is a $1,000 fine. The La Canada Mayor Laura Olhasso stated that this is a great accomplishment and that the goal of keeping the community safe has been achieved.
The temporary ban that was put into effect after the big rig crash that took the lives of Angel Posca and his daughter Angelina was set to expire.
Last 5 posts by Law Admin
- Stryker Hip Recall Attorneys See Potential For Resolution Of Pending Lawsuits - May 14th, 2013
- Barry Ostrager - 'The Big Winning Lawyer From The Big Apple' - April 9th, 2013
- Rob Moodie - 'Dressing Up In Order To Dress Down The Kiwi Judiciary' - April 9th, 2013
- Lady Gaga's Bratz Behaviour Leads to Lawsuit - April 9th, 2013
- Kayne West in Sex Tape, Lawyers Confirm - April 9th, 2013
This post has already been read 10 times!