January 26, 2010 (by Horatio Algren) According to reports by a Cal Trans injury lawyer, a woman has filed a legal suit against Caltrans and Monterey County for catastrophic injuries. The accident occurred on Highway 101 and San Juan Road in which a 92 year old woman was killed. The accident happened January 20, 2009 and the suit was filed by Anna Reznik.
Reznik age 66 stated in her suit against Caltrans and Monterey County that the state and county were negligent in maintaining public property. The accident occurred when Reznik was traveling south on Highway 101 and 69 year old Yon Ae Bowman pulled out in front of Reznik’s vehicle, while attempting to make a left turn.
According to Reznik’s attorney Boris Efron the accident broke most of the bones in Reznik’s feet and bones all the way to her pelvis, she also sustained massive head injuries. Her passenger 92 year old Olga Tarcher was killed in the accent and Resnik was bedridden for six months and remains in a wheelchair.
Reznik’s attorney stated that she is in need of round the clock care and is facing many more surgeries, she has also filed a claim against Bowman for her negligence in the accident at the Highway 101 San Juan intersection.
Last 5 posts by Law Admin
- Stryker Hip Recall Attorneys See Potential For Resolution Of Pending Lawsuits - May 14th, 2013
- Barry Ostrager - 'The Big Winning Lawyer From The Big Apple' - April 9th, 2013
- Rob Moodie - 'Dressing Up In Order To Dress Down The Kiwi Judiciary' - April 9th, 2013
- Lady Gaga's Bratz Behaviour Leads to Lawsuit - April 9th, 2013
- Kayne West in Sex Tape, Lawyers Confirm - April 9th, 2013
This post has already been read 11 times!