27 May 2010 – LawFuel.com – The international law firm Clifford Chance advised The John Buck Company on the sale of the Sony Center at Potsdamer Platz in Berlin to the National Pension Service of Korea (NPS).
The Sony Center with approximately 115,000 square meters of retail space was held by an investor consortium comprising Morgan Stanley Real Estate Funds (MSREF), Corpus Sireo and The John Buck Company.
The Clifford Chance team consisted of partners Dr. Marc Scheunemann (Tax) and Dr. Christoph Witte (Corporate/M&A), counsels Dr. Florian Mahler (Banking & Capital Markets) and Dr. Thomas Brunn (Corporate/M&A)as well as associates Dr. Ulrich Flege (Real Estate) and Cosima Linzenbach (Corporate/M&A) – all Düsseldorf.
Last 5 posts by Law Admin
- Stryker Hip Recall Attorneys See Potential For Resolution Of Pending Lawsuits - May 14th, 2013
- Barry Ostrager - 'The Big Winning Lawyer From The Big Apple' - April 9th, 2013
- Rob Moodie - 'Dressing Up In Order To Dress Down The Kiwi Judiciary' - April 9th, 2013
- Lady Gaga's Bratz Behaviour Leads to Lawsuit - April 9th, 2013
- Kayne West in Sex Tape, Lawyers Confirm - April 9th, 2013
This post has already been read 13 times!