May 18, 2009 (by Otto Smyth)
The Coast Guard was notified at approximately 1:45 p.m. on Sunday that a woman on the Coral Princess nearly drowned in the ships pool.
The Coral Princess was 30 miles west of Bodega Bay when the incident occurred. The woman identified as being age 57 was evacuated by the Coast Guard and then air lifted to Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital.
Last 5 posts by Law Admin
- Stryker Hip Recall Attorneys See Potential For Resolution Of Pending Lawsuits - May 14th, 2013
- Barry Ostrager - 'The Big Winning Lawyer From The Big Apple' - April 9th, 2013
- Rob Moodie - 'Dressing Up In Order To Dress Down The Kiwi Judiciary' - April 9th, 2013
- Lady Gaga's Bratz Behaviour Leads to Lawsuit - April 9th, 2013
- Kayne West in Sex Tape, Lawyers Confirm - April 9th, 2013
This post has already been read 4 times!