May 20, 2009 (by Otto Smyth)
Glendale Police Officer Rich Ulrich stated the accident occurred at approximately 10:30 a.m. when the 82 year-old woman was crossing the street in a marked crosswalk and was “possibly” struck by a vehicle.
The accident occurred at the intersection of Pacific and California Avenues, the driver was making a left hand turn from California Avenue onto Pacific Avenue when the accident occurred.
According to Officer Ulrich the driver that has been identified as Juleta Haroutuyan stated she did not hit the elderly woman, the woman fell off the curb into her vehicle. Haroutuyan was not cited by the Glendale police on the scene.
The woman was transported to the hospital, where she was treated for a broken wrist. The 87-year-old woman’s name was not released. If you were injured in a crosswalk, you should call personal injury lawyers in Los Angeles.
Last 5 posts by Law Admin
- Stryker Hip Recall Attorneys See Potential For Resolution Of Pending Lawsuits - May 14th, 2013
- Barry Ostrager - 'The Big Winning Lawyer From The Big Apple' - April 9th, 2013
- Rob Moodie - 'Dressing Up In Order To Dress Down The Kiwi Judiciary' - April 9th, 2013
- Lady Gaga's Bratz Behaviour Leads to Lawsuit - April 9th, 2013
- Kayne West in Sex Tape, Lawyers Confirm - April 9th, 2013
This post has already been read 7 times!