According to California motorcycle accident lawyers, Madison County Sheriff Ron Richardson a motorcycle accident that occurred on Saturday was fatal for Robert Cowles an Anderson Indiana attorney.
The accident occurred in northeast of Indianapolis in the vicinity of Indiana 13 and I 69, when a Chevy SUV struck the 1979 Harley Davidson motorcycle that Cowles and his wife were riding. The driver of the SUV has been identified as Angela Acker Pendleton and has stated she was making a turn onto I 69 after another vehicle and did not see the motorcycle that Cowles and his wife were riding, behind the first vehicle.
Acker Pendleton injured her right arm in the collision and her 9 year old daughter who was restrained in the back seat was unharmed.
Attorney Robert Cowles died at approximately 4:30 a.m. from the injuries sustained in the crash, which included blunt force trauma and loss of blood. It was also stated by Sheriff Richardson that Cowles was alert and speaking with the emergency personnel at the scene of the accident. Cowles wife was unconscious at the scene and is listed in critical condition. Cowles wife Sally is expected to undergo surgery, there has been no release of the extent of her injuries.
Last 5 posts by Law Admin
- Stryker Hip Recall Attorneys See Potential For Resolution Of Pending Lawsuits - May 14th, 2013
- Barry Ostrager - 'The Big Winning Lawyer From The Big Apple' - April 9th, 2013
- Rob Moodie - 'Dressing Up In Order To Dress Down The Kiwi Judiciary' - April 9th, 2013
- Lady Gaga's Bratz Behaviour Leads to Lawsuit - April 9th, 2013
- Kayne West in Sex Tape, Lawyers Confirm - April 9th, 2013
This post has already been read 8 times!