The motorcycle rider was traveling in the carpool lane and his wife was traveling on another motorcycle when the accident occurred. The rider who has been identified by the Riverside County Coroners Office as Leonard Vernon Maxwell III was fatally injured after he struck a tow hitch that was lying on the road and lost control and fell from the motorcycle and was then struck by an SUV.
The accident occurred at approximately 11:00 p.m. and according to the California Highway Patrol the SUV was traveling in the fast lane at the time of the fatal injury. Maxwell’s wife attempted to help him, but could not reach the rider prior to the SUV hitting him.
Last 5 posts by Law Admin
- Stryker Hip Recall Attorneys See Potential For Resolution Of Pending Lawsuits - May 14th, 2013
- Barry Ostrager - 'The Big Winning Lawyer From The Big Apple' - April 9th, 2013
- Rob Moodie - 'Dressing Up In Order To Dress Down The Kiwi Judiciary' - April 9th, 2013
- Lady Gaga's Bratz Behaviour Leads to Lawsuit - April 9th, 2013
- Kayne West in Sex Tape, Lawyers Confirm - April 9th, 2013
This post has already been read 17 times!