According to car accident lawyers Los Angeles, the California Highway Patrol a morning accident that occurred on Highway 101 took the lives of a woman and a five-year-old boy.
The accident occurred in the southbound lanes of the 101 Freeway in the vicinity of Hollywood when the Volkswagen they were traveling in struck the guardrail and flipped onto the onramp of Sunset Boulevard. The California Highway Patrol stated the accident occurred at approximately 1:00 a.m and the driver Anel Slagoski age 31 and five year old James Slagoski were both thrown from the vehicle and sustained fatal injuries.
A young female whose identity was not released received minor injuries in the accident and transported to a local hospital.
California Highway Patrol have not released if the woman, the five year old and the girl were related, they did state the three were from Whittier.
The accident closed two southbound lanes of the 101 Freeway and the Sunset Boulevard onramp for approximately three hours while the vehicle was removed and the California Highway Patrol investigated the scene of the accident.
Last 5 posts by Law Admin
- Stryker Hip Recall Attorneys See Potential For Resolution Of Pending Lawsuits - May 14th, 2013
- Barry Ostrager - 'The Big Winning Lawyer From The Big Apple' - April 9th, 2013
- Rob Moodie - 'Dressing Up In Order To Dress Down The Kiwi Judiciary' - April 9th, 2013
- Lady Gaga's Bratz Behaviour Leads to Lawsuit - April 9th, 2013
- Kayne West in Sex Tape, Lawyers Confirm - April 9th, 2013
This post has already been read 11 times!