The ever-growing demand for legal business is seeing law firms eyeing – or moving in on Mexico for new business.
The Wall Street Journal reports that Mexico’s growing economy is attracting renewed attention to the country by foreign law firms looking to expand business.
Global law firm DLA Piper became the latest to enter the region by taking over the 14-lawyer Mexico City office of Texas-based law firm Thompson & Knight LLP last week.
“We want to be where our clients are doing business, and they are doing business in Mexico,” said Terry O’Malley, DLA Piper’s U.S. co-chairman.
Last 5 posts by Law Admin
- Stryker Hip Recall Attorneys See Potential For Resolution Of Pending Lawsuits - May 14th, 2013
- Barry Ostrager - 'The Big Winning Lawyer From The Big Apple' - April 9th, 2013
- Rob Moodie - 'Dressing Up In Order To Dress Down The Kiwi Judiciary' - April 9th, 2013
- Lady Gaga's Bratz Behaviour Leads to Lawsuit - April 9th, 2013
- Kayne West in Sex Tape, Lawyers Confirm - April 9th, 2013
This post has already been read 84 times!