According to by limousine dui lawyers in Los Angeles, a limo driver was arrested for suspected DUI by Teens he was hired to take to the prom turned him in to parents in Lowell Massachusetts.
The limousine driver identified as Brian Harrison age 45 was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence after a group of student he had been hired to take to the prom contacted their parents.
According to police Harrison was picking up two female students when they suspected he might be drunk. One of the students called a parent. The parent then called the police.
The two female students refused to get into the limo, which then left only to return to the Lowell Catholic High School. The driver apologized to the students asking them to get into the limo according to police. If you were injured in a limo collision or mishap, you need California’s premier limousine accident attorney. Contact Michael Ehline at Ehline Law, Los Angeles Injury Lawyers, P.C. 888-400-9721.
Last 5 posts by Law Admin
- Stryker Hip Recall Attorneys See Potential For Resolution Of Pending Lawsuits - May 14th, 2013
- Barry Ostrager - 'The Big Winning Lawyer From The Big Apple' - April 9th, 2013
- Rob Moodie - 'Dressing Up In Order To Dress Down The Kiwi Judiciary' - April 9th, 2013
- Lady Gaga's Bratz Behaviour Leads to Lawsuit - April 9th, 2013
- Kayne West in Sex Tape, Lawyers Confirm - April 9th, 2013
This post has already been read 10 times!