- Stand Back – Here Comes the World’s Biggest Law Firm
- “Saul’s Back” – The Better Call Saul Reviews
- New York State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Arrested on Corruption Charges
- Former Market Intelligence Director Sentenced for Insider Trading
- Bitcoin Exchanger Gets Four Year’s Jail for Selling Bitcoins for Silk Road Drug Buys
London Boutique Law Firm Silk Road Joins Short Term Lenders Association
London-based boutique law firm Silk Route Legal has joined the Associationi of Short Term Lenders ASTL as an associate member bringing the total number of associates to 13. The firm acts for borrowers looking for short term lending and will bring different experiences and a new perspective, to enhance the existing membership of the ASTL.
Through its membership Silk Route Legal; intends to work with lenders to fully understand their needs in order to ensure the quick turnaround that short term lending requires.
Benson Hersch, The chief executive of the ASTL Benson Hersch said: “Silk Route Legal is a welcome addition that strengthens our associate membership. Its experience of working with borrowers will help broaden the knowledge and understanding of our membership and will help to ensure that funding reaches individuals and businesses when it is needed.
“Silk Route Legal’s experience with borrowers is sure to lead to constructive two way conversations with our lender members that will benefit both parties and ultimately those looking for short term funding.”