- Stand Back – Here Comes the World’s Biggest Law Firm
- “Saul’s Back” – The Better Call Saul Reviews
- New York State Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver Arrested on Corruption Charges
- Former Market Intelligence Director Sentenced for Insider Trading
- Bitcoin Exchanger Gets Four Year’s Jail for Selling Bitcoins for Silk Road Drug Buys
New NYC Law Firm Brosius Trask LLP Focused on “Boomers” and Elder Care
Latest posts by Law Admin (see all)
- California’s Proposition 213 Explained - November 19, 2014
- Will Michael Jackson’s Family Be Able to Recover Money in His Wrongful Death Lawsuit? - July 11, 2013
- Dog Bite Attorneys Encourage Review of Dog Safety Tips during National Dog Bite Safety Week - June 3, 2013
- Stryker Hip Recall Attorneys See Potential For Resolution Of Pending Lawsuits - May 14, 2013
- Barry Ostrager – ‘The Big Winning Lawyer From The Big Apple’ - April 9, 2013
NEW YORK–LAWFUEL – The Legal Newswire – Martha J. Brosius and Matthew P. Trask have opened their own law firm in New York City, Brosius Trask LLP, a practice focused on elder law, trust and estates and matters associated with these practices. Leaving the Westchester firm of Littman Krooks LLP, founders Brosius and Trask provide their expertise to an aging population and the legal issues associated with retirement.
Brosius explained that the firm is particularly experienced in estate planning, guardianship proceedings and will contests for their clients. Having both served time in the armed forces, Brosius and Trask offer unique approaches to their cases. “Strategic preparation and attention to detail are essential to our client service,” says Trask.
“Our practice is guided by the importance of advance directives and prior planning in order to protect assets and dictate decisions that would otherwise be left to the Courts,” says Brosius. “Many people underestimate the impact that the lack of planning can have on their families.”
Brosius served in the Navy before receiving a Bachelors degree from the New School for Social Research in New York City and received a Juris Doctorate from St. Johns University. She began her law career at Borovina & Marullo PLLC, then went on to work with Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP before joining Littman Krooks where she met firm partner Matthew P. Trask.
Trask obtained his Juris Doctorate from Pace University in White Plains, New York after serving in the Marine Corps for eight years. He then spent two years working at Littman Krooks during and after his admission to the New York State Bar.
About Brosius Trask LLP
Provides estate planning, estate administration and guardianship and will contest representation to clients and their families. Located in midtown Manhattan, Brosius Trask LLP strives to provide a comforting environment to counsel their clients so that the concerns regarding the later stages in life can be eased. For more information call 212-661-0065.