May 20, 2009 (by Otto Smyth)
The accident occurred at approximately 10:00 a.m. according to the California Highway Patrol in the northbound lanes of Highway 101 north of state Highway 12.
California Highway Patrol Officer Kevin Kroncke stated, a vehicle struck a pedestrian in the left lanes of the highway. Kroncke said the vehicle stopped after the accident and the northbound lanes of Highway 101 were closed after the accident.
The northbound lanes were closed and the south on ramps near the location of the accident according to California Highway Patrol Officer Peter Van Eckhardt.
Last 5 posts by Law Admin
- Stryker Hip Recall Attorneys See Potential For Resolution Of Pending Lawsuits - May 14th, 2013
- Barry Ostrager - 'The Big Winning Lawyer From The Big Apple' - April 9th, 2013
- Rob Moodie - 'Dressing Up In Order To Dress Down The Kiwi Judiciary' - April 9th, 2013
- Lady Gaga's Bratz Behaviour Leads to Lawsuit - April 9th, 2013
- Kayne West in Sex Tape, Lawyers Confirm - April 9th, 2013
This post has already been read 5 times!