June 8, 2008 (by Otto Smyth)
It has been reported by Los Angeles personal injury lawyers that a woman in the Westlake Station was struck by a metro train Saturday.
According to reports a 40-year-old woman whose name has not been released was involved in a train accident Saturday at a little after 9:30 a.m.
Witnesses stated that it appeared the woman jumped onto the rails at the Westlake Station and was struck by a Metro Purple Line train. There have been no official statements regarding these statements.
It is reported that Cecil Manresa a spokesman for the fire department stated that the electricity was shut off in order to reach the woman who was in cardiac arrest; she was given CPR and transported to the hospital where she later died.
Other trains were off schedule until approximately 2:30 p.m. after the accident according to the Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
If you or a family member has been involved in a metro train accident you need the experience of an attorney who understands the laws regarding metro trains, in Los Angeles and Orange County call 888-400-9721.
Last 5 posts by Law Admin
- Stryker Hip Recall Attorneys See Potential For Resolution Of Pending Lawsuits - May 14th, 2013
- Barry Ostrager - 'The Big Winning Lawyer From The Big Apple' - April 9th, 2013
- Rob Moodie - 'Dressing Up In Order To Dress Down The Kiwi Judiciary' - April 9th, 2013
- Lady Gaga's Bratz Behaviour Leads to Lawsuit - April 9th, 2013
- Kayne West in Sex Tape, Lawyers Confirm - April 9th, 2013
This post has already been read 8 times!