According to reports by Los Angeles personal injury lawyers, the authorities a woman was struck and killed by the driver of an SUV while crossing the street in Newport Beach in the morning hours.
The woman that was killed has not been identified until her family is notified; however the police have given the identity of the driver of the SUV as 41 year old Martin Kuehl of Costa Mesa. Kuehl was driving a GMC Yukon when the SUV accident occurred at approximately 8:30 a.m.
The police have stated the woman was killed in a crosswalk accident at the time of the accident and they also feel drugs and alcohol were not factors in the accident that they are still investigating.
The accident occurred in the vicinity of Westcliff Drive and Buckingham Lane and Kuehl was traveling west at the time of the accident.
Last 5 posts by Law Admin
- Stryker Hip Recall Attorneys See Potential For Resolution Of Pending Lawsuits - May 14th, 2013
- Barry Ostrager - 'The Big Winning Lawyer From The Big Apple' - April 9th, 2013
- Rob Moodie - 'Dressing Up In Order To Dress Down The Kiwi Judiciary' - April 9th, 2013
- Lady Gaga's Bratz Behaviour Leads to Lawsuit - April 9th, 2013
- Kayne West in Sex Tape, Lawyers Confirm - April 9th, 2013
This post has already been read 6 times!