Back on May 17, 2009, a woman was medically-evacuated from a cruise ship after falling by the Coast Guard. The Coast Guard was alerted at 9:15 p.m. by a crew member on the cruise ship Veendam that an 88 year old woman had fallen down a stairwell of the cruise ship while it was at sea and had suffered a head injury.
The cruise ship was approximately 50 miles east of Barnegat Light when the woman was injured.The Coast Guard dispatched a rescue helicopter from the Coast Guard Air Station in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The woman was taken by helicopter to AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center in Atlantic City.
The cruise ship Veendam is 570 foot and its homeport is in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
The woman’s condition has not been released. The cruise ship attorney at Ehline Law wishes her the best.
Last 5 posts by Law Admin
- Stryker Hip Recall Attorneys See Potential For Resolution Of Pending Lawsuits - May 14th, 2013
- Barry Ostrager - 'The Big Winning Lawyer From The Big Apple' - April 9th, 2013
- Rob Moodie - 'Dressing Up In Order To Dress Down The Kiwi Judiciary' - April 9th, 2013
- Lady Gaga's Bratz Behaviour Leads to Lawsuit - April 9th, 2013
- Kayne West in Sex Tape, Lawyers Confirm - April 9th, 2013
This post has already been read 13 times!