SAN DIEGO – Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps, a leading California law firm, today announced 32 of the firm’s attorneys have been included in the 2009 editions of Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel.
Selection for Super Lawyers is based on a three step process in which more than 800,000 attorneys are invited to participate in a survey and then asked to nominate outstanding attorneys based on their actions both in and out of the courtroom. Nominations are reviewed and selected attorneys are then grouped by practice area and asked to participate in a peer evaluation panel.
• R. Randal Crispen, Charles A. Danaher, Kurt L. Kicklighter, Peter H. Klee and Scott Sonne were selected for the January 2009 Corporate Counsel that will focus on insurance coverage and business/corporate law.
• Valentine S. Hoy, Kathy A. Jorrie, Denis F. Shanagher and Robert G. Steiner were selected for the March 2009 Corporate Counsel in the Business Litigation category.
• John McNeece was selected for the March 2009 Corporate Counsel for the International category.
• Robert Bell, Laura J. Carroll, Roger C. Haerr, Mark Hagarty, Allan E. Low, Stephen L. Marsh, John C. Murphy, Ronald W. Rouse, Nancy T. Scull, Kenneth J. Stipanov, Timothy A. Tosta and Steven Wall were selected for the May 2009 Corporate Counsel, which will cover land use, zoning, construction litigation, environmental law and real estate.
• Michael A. Isaacs , Mark Mann, Louis A. Mezzullo, Barry Milgrom and John A. Moe were selected for the July 2009 Corporate Counsel for tax, bankruptcy and creditor/debtor rights.
• Charles A. Bird and Edward Patrick Swan Jr. were selected for the September 2009 Corporate Counsel, which will focus on appellate law and criminal defense.
• Kathryn A. Bernert, Phillip Kossy and Robert Levy were selected for the November 2009 Corporate Counsel for employment and labor law.
Published by Key Professional Media, Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel is a comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys nationwide.
Founded in 1873, Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps LLP is a full-service California law firm with offices in San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Carmel Valley/Del Mar, Orange County and Rancho Santa Fe. For more information, visit www.luce.com.