ATLANTA (July 2) — Kilpatrick Stockton announced today that the 2007 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business has once again named it a leading Georgia firm for Construction earning a #1 ranking.
After in-depth interviews with clients and attorneys, Kilpatrick Stockton is described as being “a smart and hard-working group that has made construction a significant part of its practice.” The team is further referenced for its excellent representation of public owners on national projects as well as its expanding international business.
Kilpatrick Stockton’s “Ranked Individual Attorneys in Construction” include:
• Brian Corgan (*) “a skilled trial attorney who does an excellent job of handling large and sophisticated matters.”
• William Dorris (*) “You need to be on your toes when he is on the other side of the courtroom.”
• Randy Hafer (*) is recognized for leadership in his nationwide construction practice, particularly his expertise in tunnel projects and representing public owners.
• Tony Smith “renowned for his thriving coast-to-coast practice.”
• Neal Sweeney “has more than 25 years of experience of public contracts, with particular skill in large public works projects.”
(*) denotes first place ranking
Firmwide, Kilpatrick Stockton has 50 of its attorneys listed among the annual Chambers & Partners Guide to America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. In addition to a number one ranking for Construction (Georgia), the firm also achieved number one rankings for its leadership in Bankruptcy/Restructuring (Georgia), Intellectual Property (Georgia) and Labor & Employment (Georgia).
About Chambers and Partners
Chambers and Partners Publishing, based in London, produces the annual Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. For the current US directory, over 14,000 interviews were conducted covering the entire country and were carried out by a team of over 40 full-time researchers over a period of six months.
About Kilpatrick Stockton
Kilpatrick Stockton LLP is a full-service international law firm with more than 500 attorneys in nine offices across the globe: Atlanta and Augusta, GA.; Charlotte, Raleigh and Winston-Salem, NC.; New York, NY; Washington, D.C.; London, England; and Stockholm, Sweden. Kilpatrick Stockton’s delivery of innovative business solutions provides results-oriented counsel for corporations, from the challenging demands of financial transactions and securities to the disciplines of intellectual property management. Collaboration among Kilpatrick Stockton’s corporate, litigation and intellectual property attorneys provides knowledgeable and proactive guidance for companies at every stage of the business life cycle. For more information, please visit www.kilpatrickstockton.com.