DUBLIN, Ireland–LAWFUEL – Law News, Law Jobs –Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c45257) has announced the addition of Understanding Corporate Governance Laws & Regulations: Leading Lawyers on Corporate Compliance, Advising Boards of Directors, and Sarbanes-Oxley Requirements to their offering.
Understanding Corporate Governance Laws & Regulations is an authoritative, insider’s perspective on best practices for complying with the most common laws that companies face today. Featuring partners and chairs from some of nations leading firms, these experts guide the reader through the intricacies of a corporate governance lawsuit, including important points surrounding representing individual corporations, complying with key corporate governance requirements, instituting corporate compliance programs, and conducting internal investigations. In addition, these top lawyers give tips on developing a cost-efficient analysis of the legal measures involved in a specific case and facilitate an open discussion of the findings. Within this text, these leaders reveal their strategies for planning defensively, keeping abreast of change, and finding creative solutions in a variable area of law. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to success within this ever-evolving field.
ABOUT INSIDE THE MINDS:
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world’s most respected companies nation-wide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts. Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession, or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. “Corporate Governance Law: An Introduction”, Stephen A. Best, Partner LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae LLP
2. “How to Think about Corporate Governance: A Practical Guide to Corporate Compliance Advice”, W. Warren Hamel, Partner Venable LLP
3. “Corporate Governance 2006: Important Tips for Outside Directors”, Candace K. Beinecke, Partner, Ellen S. Friedenberg Partner, Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
4. “Advising Today’s Board of Directors: Lessons Learned from the History of Corporate Governance Law”, Kenneth Kopleman, Partner Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
5. “A Focus on Sarbanes-Oxley”, Arthur S. Berner, Partner Haynes and Boone LLP
6. “A Discussion of Corporate Governance Issues”, Jeffrey E. Jordan, Member Arent Fox PLLC
7. “An Overview of Corporate Governance Today”, Peter M. Menard, Partner Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c45257