A solution best-suited
Eresource ERP for Infrastructure is a comprehensive (http://www.eresourceerp.com/erp-for-infrastructure.htm) ERP solution designed by taking utmost care with core functionality of the industry in mind.
While developing the eresource ERP for Infrastructure Industry, core functional areas such as Project Monitoring and Control, Sales Management, Tendering, Bill of Quantities, Purchase and Supplier Management, Onsite Engineers Portal, Material Management, Labour and Contractors Management, Accounts Management and Human Resource Management have been given extra care and prominence.
All activities right from pre-construction stage to post construction stage can be captured and monitored. Management can access and manage onsite activities from anywhere anytime. Independent Estimates can be generated for each task based on respective quantities. Estimating is facilitated by system prompted activities. All different activities can be defined as different assemblies. Associated with each assemblies are bill of quantities, labours, turn around time for completion.
Scheduling interface similar to MS Project Interface has been provided with grant chart view. Estimated schedule and actual activity of all tasks are made available at one screen with Grant Chart View. Resource Management takes in to account of all resources utilization, keeping track of materials, while Resource sheet lists activity with estimated quantity and rate for each item.
Resource and cash flow management depict planned versus actual utilization with drill-down variance analysis and warning alerts.
Benefits at a glance:
* Comprehensive cost estimation while maintaining a detailed and reliable cost history centrally.
* Estimation through the use of central libraries, historic cost records and time and materials worksheets.
* Review of the engineers estimate of probable cost, produce a proposal bid item list for inclusion in the bid documents.
* Issue prime contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders, potential change orders, and change orders, then release these items to accounting for review, approval, and use.
* Access subcontract and PO status, initial and revised totals, pending and approved changes, and amounts invoiced, retained and paid.
* Access pre-designed reports and inquiries or design your own.
* Readily configured Master tables and items for infrastructure projects (such as fixed asset types for construction equipment).
* Creation of projects based on receipt of tenders and creation of tender responses.
* Creation of budgets based on detailed BOQ-based project estimation.
eresource ERP for Infrastructure/Construction Industry solution focus on planning and execution of construction projects large or small, distributed or single-site. Our solutions allow you to manage information flows through every phase of a program or project-from planning and estimation, through procurement, project execution, and into operations and maintenance-all supported by powerful dashboards and reporting
* Sales and Marketing
* Project Management and Control
* Bill of Quantity Management
* Onsite Engineers Portal
* Purchase Management
* Inventory & Material Management
* Contract and Contractors Management
* Human Resource
* Accounts and Finance Management
For more information kindly visit: http://www.eresourceerp.com/erp-for-infrastructure.htm
OR Please Contact us at:
TMA House, 1st Floor,Road No 16, Plot No. 6,Wagle Industrial Estate,Thane (West) 400 604, Maharashtra, Tel: +91 22 25827692/+91 22 25828775, Web site: www.eresourceerp.com