Milbank's Coolest Office Award
Milbank’s new office at 55 Hudson Yards is recognized for its abundant natural light and state-of-the-art amenities, including the in-house barista bar featuring made-to-order espresso beverages and treats as well as a restaurant serving breakfast through dinner and beyond, two exclusive terraces offering views of the Empire State Building and Hudson River, and floor-to-ceiling windows that showcase the vibrancy of Hudson Yards with birds-eye views of cultural landmarks The Vessel and The Shed. Crain’s also highlighted the firm’s emphasis on customization to meet the needs of all attorneys and staff, such as automated standing desks in every office and workspace.
Milbank’s new headquarters was thoughtfully designed in partnership with architecture firm LSM and contractor Structure Tone. Milbank’s spaces also feature offices for all attorneys as well as social spaces for collaboration and contemporary commissioned art on every floor.
As a leading source of information on the New York economy and the companies that operate locally, Crain’s New York Business evaluated dozens of submissions from offices that were opened, renovated or modified between January 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019. Crain’s editorial staff chose to highlight fifteen finalists in five different categories: new construction, retrofit, amenities, décor and collaborative space.
You may be interested . .
- The Post-Pandemic Future For NZ Law Jobs Uncertain But Not ‘Doom and Gloom’ Either Say Legal Recruiters
- NZ Law Firms Cut Graduate Programmes and Law Jobs Amid Pandemic Panic
- Does the COVID Crisis Show The Human Side of Law Firms And Help Women Lawyers To Remain in Big Law . . Or Not?
- Seven Important, Post-Pandemic Social Media Tips For Law Firms
- The Dynamic New Zealand Lawyer Who Made The Break To Set Up Her Own Successful Boutique