LAWFUEL – The Law Newswire – A vote of Denton Wilde Sapte’s partnership has ratified the admission of 12 internal promotions, taking the partnership size to 173. All promotions are effective from 1 May.
“For a firm of our size this represents yet another significant investment in our people,” says chief executive Howard Morris.
“There is an exciting pipeline of talent coming through the ranks and we will continue to nurture, reward and invest in these people.”
The firm’s 12 newly-elected partners are:
• Banking: Brett Hillis.
• Corporate: Iain Black, Candice Chapman, Neil Nicholson.
• Dispute Resolution: Libby Elliot, Felicity Howat.
• Energy & Infrastructure: Stephen Shergold.
• Real Estate: Julian Cridge, Robert Wyatt.
• TMT: Anthony Trenton.
• International: Michael Lacey (Cairo), Vince Mulvey (Dubai).