LawFuel – The Lehman’s failure might have scared lawyers and their legal jobs security, but a new position on New Zealand’s legal jobs site LawFuel secures the very best litigator – a role as a public defender.
If you enthusiastic about:
• Helping people access justice
• High quality legal services
• Setting out standards and measure that exhibit quality
• Providing quality assurance….
… And can demonstrate:
• Superior professional leadership
• Leading by example in dealing with cases
• Supervising, mentoring, coaching and training less experienced lawyers
• Applying yourself to a high volume environment with complex and simple cases
• Striving for cost effective provision of service
• Building positive relationships with those in the Court system and wider organisations included those representing cultural or disadvantaged persons, then this job could be yours.
See the legal jobs here: <a href+ NZ Legal Jobs OnlineList your legal jobs on the LawFuel Network