MinterEllisonRuddWatts is proud to be named as a finalist for the Large Law Firm of the Year, Deal Team of the Year and Employer of Choice categories in this year’s New Zealand Law Awards.
Senior Associate Vanessa Hunter has also been selected as a finalist for Young Private Practice Lawyer of the Year.
The New Zealand Law Awards celebrate excellence within the legal profession, recognising outstanding achievements advising on the country’s largest and most complex deals, commitment to delivering excellent client service, and leading legal expertise.
Andrew Poole, Chief Executive of MinterEllisonRuddWatts says: “We’re delighted to be named as a finalist in these categories again this year. This recognition reflects our commitment to delivering excellent service and innovative outcomes for our clients, as well as the exceptional and diverse talent across our team.”
MinterEllisonRuddWatts award categories and deal nominations include:
- Large law Firm of the year
- Employer of Choice
- Deal Team of the year
- M&A Deal of the Year – Nelson Properties sale of Nelson Forests to OneFortyOne Plantations
- International Deal of the Year – CITIC Capital acquires Trilogy International
- Mid-Market Deal of the Year – New infrastructure funding and financing model for Milldale
- Consumer, Media and Tech Deal of the Year – Bounty Fresh takeover of Tegel
Congratulations to the finalists for the MinterEllisonRuddWatts In-house Lawyer of the Year Award:
- Caroline Beaumont, City Rail Link
- Julian Benefield, Foodstuffs
- Hayley Cassidy, BNZ
- Andrew Cordner, Fonterra
- Marion Franks, Downer
- Juliet Jones, Vodafone New Zealand
- Tim Peacocke, Samsung Electronics New Zealand
- John Rodger, Vector
- Anton Shead, Goodman
- Jo Wong, SkyCity Entertainment Group