(Lawfuel) DALLAS – Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP is proud to announce that nine partners from the firm have earned selection to the D Magazine “The Best Lawyers in Dallas” listing. The list of the city’s most accomplished attorneys is included in the June 2008 edition of D Magazine.
The Gardere partners and the practice areas for which they were honored are:
· W. Robert Dyer Jr., Commercial Real Estate;
· Thomas M. Hoffman, ERISA;
· Kevin L. Kelley, Commercial Real Estate;
· Dan L. Nicewander, Bank Lending;
· Alan J. Perkins, Corporate Finance/Mergers & Acquisitions;
· Frances E. Phillips, Environmental Law;
· Larry Schoenbrun, Corporate Finance/Mergers & Acquisitions;
· Andre M. Szuwalski, Intellectual Property;
· Richard A. Tulli, Corporate Finance/Mergers & Acquisitions.
Both Mr. Dyer and Mr. Schoenbrun have been selected to “The Best Lawyers in Dallas” list every year since its inception in 2001.
“We are very proud of these attorneys and agree that they are unquestionably among the finest in Dallas,” says Gardere Managing Partner Steve Good. “It is also very satisfying as a full-service firm to see we are represented in so many different practice areas.”
To compile “The Best Lawyers in Dallas” listing, D Magazine solicited nominations from the city’s top attorneys by asking “Which Dallas lawyers, of those whose work you have witnessed firsthand, would you rank among the current best?”
Once the nomination period closed, an independent panel of distinguished attorneys met with the magazine’s editors to finalize the selections.
Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP, an AmLaw 200 firm, was founded in 1909 and is one of the Southwest’s largest full-service law firms. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Houston and Mexico City, Gardere provides legal services to private and public companies and individuals in areas of energy, litigation, corporate, tax, environmental, labor and employment, intellectual property and financial services.