LawFuel says –
A busy place, Simpson Grierson, although it can also be somewhere that has occasionally struggled to ensure staff are receiving all the attention they need. Recently upbraided publicly for ‘removing’ wine glasses from a social event via Photoshop, demonstrating the lengths the firm is going to to put its best foot forward.
Simpson Grierson says –
We’re diverse and inclusive. In 2014, we were the first workplace to be awarded the Rainbow Tick, and we’re active members of the Equal Employment Opportunities Trust. We have won a truck load of awards for our diversity practices. We really value the different opinions and outlook that diverse backgrounds bring to our everyday work.
Summer Clerk Programme –
We offer summer clerkships and graduate programmes in each of our Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch offices. When you apply, please select the option that is most applicable to you.
Year One – TBA
Gender Diversity –
(Females to Male Partners/Directors as at LawFuel survey 2017)
22 per cent
- offering our people the opportunity to acquire additional annual leave
- access to comprehensive discounted banking packages
- access to discounted health insurance schemes
- gym membership subsidies
- Employee Assistance Programme (an independent company that provides free-of-charge professional confidential counselling service for staff and their immediate families)
- wellness programmes, including lunch-time seminars, expos, health/workplace assessments, and mole maps
- paid parental leave
- study support
- flexible work hours, including a leave of absence, part-time work, job-sharing and leave without pay
- Outward Bound placements each year
- sporting activities, eg touch rugby, tennis teams, and sponsorship to public sporting events
- regular social interactions, including weekly drinks, movie nights, themed Christmas party and a mid-year ball
- children’s Christmas party
- immediate recognition rewards when we just can’t thank you enough for the work you’ve done