We here at Ontario and Ottawa Apartments (http://www.clvgroup.com/) have prepared a list of things you should consider when preparing a budget:
1. First, make a list of expenses you already have, these may include the following:
1. Bills: cellphone, debts, ect.
2. Transportation: vehicle expenses, insurance, public transportation costs
3. Food: depending on whether or not you current pay for food
5. Entertainment: anything extra
7. Other: Look into where you’re money goes on a monthly basis and create a spreadsheet or outline of a monthly budget that explains your current living patterns.
8. Miscellaneous/Savings: make sure you leave a little safety factor for rainy days.
2. Make a list of expenses that are associated with renting your own apartment:
1. First and Last Month’s deposit
2. Monthly Rent
1. Look at your needs, and the market prices in your area for a general price.
4. Renters Insurance
5. Food (this expense may change when changing living situations)
6. Bills (this expense may change, with common additions being cable, phone and internet)
7. Laundry (both supplies and cost of machines or utilities)
8. Cleaning products
9. Kitchen and bathroom supplies
12. Moving expenses
3. Look over your savings, and current income, to calculate if you can surpass the amount needed monthly for your budget. If you cannot do so, then it is a sign that you are not in a position to rent just yet.
By creating a stable budget, you aren’t just finding out whether or not you can afford to rent your own apartment, you are actually facilitating this occurrence. Following a budget means your expenses stay in check, allowing you to have enough money for all your expenses, and rent, every month.
Note for Editor:
CLV Construction and Development conducts comprehensive project management through trust and integrity.
CLV Group Ottawa – Your Full Service Real Estate Provider. Choose Hamilton apartments for rent, Townhomes, houses & St Catharines Apartments for Rent from over 7200 units of CLV Group.
CLV Group Ottawa
485 Bank St., Ottawa, ON K2P 1Z2
Toll Free: 877-728-3003