38 Brian Henry
The combative ‘blood brother’ to NZ First leader and Deputy Prime Minister Winston Peters, Brian Henry’s power is principally due to political affiliations rather than through his lawyering.
Currently embroiled in a imbroglio involving the chimerical NZ First Foundation and an application to NZ First member and senior government minister Shane Jones for funding for a company of which he is director, Brian Henry has a behind-the-scenes power that remains while Peters himself remains a figure of power.
- MBIE Say Remote Working Putting Organisations at risk of Ransomware
- NSW Law Society Guide Models Best Workplace Practice for Legal Profession
- Controversial Australian Law Firm Proposes Anti-Jab Fight In $10 Million Fundraise
- How To Create a Positive Company Culture and Prioritize Employee Satisfaction
- Pro Bono Partner Promoted At Ireland’s Largest Law Firm