38 Brian Henry
The combative ‘blood brother’ to NZ First leader and Deputy Prime Minister Winston Peters, Brian Henry’s power is principally due to political affiliations rather than through his lawyering.
Currently embroiled in a imbroglio involving the chimerical NZ First Foundation and an application to NZ First member and senior government minister Shane Jones for funding for a company of which he is director, Brian Henry has a behind-the-scenes power that remains while Peters himself remains a figure of power.
- Legal Technology: Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions eBook Shows Steps for Corporate Legal Departments to Drive Change Management
- Chapman Tripp on Most Innovative Law Firm List
- Law Schools to Incorporate More Maori in Law Courses
- Akerman LLP Expands Corporate Law Practice in Washington DC
- UK Law News – Fast-Growing Knights Buys Another Law Firm