As part of Cleary Gottlieb’s celebration of International Women’s Day, we’re spotlighting the firm’s women lawyers who have earned outstanding recognition from prominent business and legal publications.
In the last year, a total of 25 women received 29 awards, with honorees based in various offices across the firm, including Brussels, Cologne, Frankfurt, London, Milan, Moscow, New York, Paris, and Washington, D.C.
These women were lauded for their experience and prowess in areas such as antitrust, banking and finance, bankruptcy and restructuring, capital markets, financial technology, investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, pro bono, and tax. They earned commendations including “Best in Tax,” “Innovative Leader,” “Litigator of the Week,” “Most Influential,” “Rising Star,” “Trailblazer,” and “Top Lawyer,” among others.
Read more about their achievements:
- Gabriele Apfelbacher Named Among Manager Magazin’s 2018 ‘Top 100 Most Influential Women in German Business’
Isa A. Julson Barahona
Kimberly Brown Blacklow
- Cleary Gottlieb Wins Honors at Americas Tax Awards 2018
- Cleary Gottlieb Wins Two Women in Business Law Awards
- Francesca Odell Wins 2018 National Women in Law Award
- Three Cleary Gottlieb Lawyers on Latinvex 2018 Top 100 Female Lawyers List
- Yulia Solomakhina Wins 2018 Client Choice Award for Russia M&A
- Three Cleary Gottlieb Partners Win Client Choice Awards
- Jane VanLare Named to ABI’s ‘40 Under 40’ List
- Benchmark Litigation Names Seven Cleary Partners to 40 & Under Hot List
To learn more about Cleary’s recent accolades and key distinctions, click here.