Three experienced younger litigators about to set up a new Chambers in Auckland.
- 0.1 Three experienced younger litigators about to set up a new Chambers in Auckland.
- 0.1.1 Davey Salmon, who has been involved in a range of high profile litigation in recent years, is joined by MinterEllisonRuddWatts partner Zane Kennedy and family law specialist Zara Matheson.
- 0.1.2 The trio are currently sorting out accomodation for the new, as yet unnamed chambers, but it is sure to create high interest among the legal and business community.
- 0.1.3 Zane Kennedy (above) has most recently been involved in his representation of BDO in the complex Mainzeal litigation, but has wide experience in dispute resolution and complex litigation.
- 0.1.4 Davey Salmon co-founded Lee Salmon Long in 2002 and has been most recently involved in the kiwifruit growers claim against the government, the climate change legal action commenced by Waikato University law student Sarah Thomson, ‘Hit and Run’ author Jon Stephenson and representing the Hauraki Coromandel Climate Action against the District Council.
- 0.1.5 Zara Matheson (left) specialises in relationship property, trusts and medical law issues.
- 0.1.6 A date for opening has not yet been set, but Zane Kennedy told LawFuel that they were “in the process of securing space and corralling architects and builders.”
- 1 Who Are New Zealand’s Top Female Litigators? Let us know . .