Skadden announced today that Bruce Embley will join the firm’s London office as an M&A partner.
Prior to joining Skadden, Bruce was global co-head of M&A at another highly regarded global law firm. He has over 25 years’ experience advising on private equity and public and private M&A transactions in all sectors, including financial services, energy and telecommunications. He is ranked in Chambers UK for Corporate/M&A: High-End Capability, in Chambers Global for Corporate M&A (International & Cross-Border) and as a “notable practitioner” in IFLR 1000.
“Bruce has led some of the largest and most complex private equity and M&A deals in the U.K. and internationally, and is an excellent fit for our practice,” said Scott Simpson, Skadden’s global co-head of transactions.
Pranav Trivedi, head of Skadden’s London office, said, “We have made important strategic hires in London over the past year and, in particular, invested in our M&A and private equity bench. Bruce’s experience is in the type of complex, high-stakes transactions for which we are known.”
The firm’s most recent M&A and private equity partner hires in Europe include George Knighton and Simon Toms (M&A, London), Jan Bauer (private equity, Frankfurt), and Richard Youle and Katja Butler (private equity, London).
Bruce is admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales.
- Morrison & Foerster Included in Law360 Glass Ceiling Report on Law Firm Gender DiversityMorrison & Foerster has been included in Law360’s Glass Ceiling Report once again in 2020 for the firm’s […]
- Woman Sentenced to 5 Years in Federal Prison for Role in Opioid Pill Mill that Shipped Narcotics from California to TexasNEWSRELEASE For Immediate Distribution October 22, 2020 Nicola T. HannaUnited States AttorneyCentral District of California Ciaran McEvoyPublic Information Officerciaran.firstname.lastname@example.org(213) 894-4465 […]
- Goldman Sachs in ‘Sweeping International Corruption Scheme’ – Agree to Pay $2.9 Billion Over Malaysian & Abu Dhabi BriberyWASHINGTON – The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (Goldman Sachs or the Company), a global financial institution headquartered […]
- London, Washington, D.C., 19 October 2020 – With the full backing of the International Management Committee (IMC) […]
- ELLIOTT BROIDY PLEADS GUILTY FOR BACK-CHANNEL LOBBYING CAMPAIGN TO DROP 1MDB INVESTIGATION AND REMOVE A CHINESE FOREIGN NATIONALWASHINGTON – Elliott Broidy, 63, of Beverly Hills, California, pleaded guilty today before U.S. District Judge Colleen […]
- Wire Fraud Charges Hit Adult Entertainment Website Owner In Million Dollar ScamLOS ANGELES – A Montrose man has been arrested on a federal grand jury indictment charging him with […]
- “Heartless” Broker Preyed Upon Largely Elderly Investors With Sham StocksAudrey Strauss, the Acting United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced today that […]
Get LawFuel Power News Weekly
Subscribe to get our top news weekly