Skadden announced today that Bruce Embley will join the firm’s London office as an M&A partner.
Prior to joining Skadden, Bruce was global co-head of M&A at another highly regarded global law firm. He has over 25 years’ experience advising on private equity and public and private M&A transactions in all sectors, including financial services, energy and telecommunications. He is ranked in Chambers UK for Corporate/M&A: High-End Capability, in Chambers Global for Corporate M&A (International & Cross-Border) and as a “notable practitioner” in IFLR 1000.
“Bruce has led some of the largest and most complex private equity and M&A deals in the U.K. and internationally, and is an excellent fit for our practice,” said Scott Simpson, Skadden’s global co-head of transactions.
Pranav Trivedi, head of Skadden’s London office, said, “We have made important strategic hires in London over the past year and, in particular, invested in our M&A and private equity bench. Bruce’s experience is in the type of complex, high-stakes transactions for which we are known.”
The firm’s most recent M&A and private equity partner hires in Europe include George Knighton and Simon Toms (M&A, London), Jan Bauer (private equity, Frankfurt), and Richard Youle and Katja Butler (private equity, London).
Bruce is admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales.
- Hogan Lovells Obtains Appellate Ruling Reversing Denial of Motion To Dismiss False ClaimNew York, 13 May 2021 – Global law firm Hogan Lovells obtained a rare ruling on interlocutory […] More
- US Attorney – Former Elementary School Teacher Gets 30 Years’ Prison For Producing Child Pornography With Former StudentLOS ANGELES – A former elementary school teacher who produced pornographic images of his 15-year-old ex-student was sentenced […] More
- Linklaters announces Aedamar Comiskey elected as Senior PartnerPowered by LawFuel – Global law firm Linklaters LLP has elected Aedamar Comiskey as its new Senior […] More
- Law Firm Serves Claim Against Bitcoin Developers to Recover £4 Billion Worth of BitcoinClaim has significant implications for other users and the way Bitcoin operates London 12 May 2021: Litigation […] More
- Vice Chairs of Foley & Lardner IP Law GroupCourtenay Brinckerhoff is a partner and intellectual property lawyer in the Washington, D.C. office. Her practice focuses on […] More
- Baker + McKenzie Dismayed At Horror of Racial AttacksAll of us at Baker McKenzie have watched with dismay and horror as racially motivated attacks of […] More
- Legal Technology: Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions eBook Shows Steps for Corporate Legal Departments to Drive Change ManagementCLDs can best manage change through advanced technology, domain expertise and success management. May 10, 2021 — Even when […] More