Skadden announced today that Bruce Embley will join the firm’s London office as an M&A partner.
Prior to joining Skadden, Bruce was global co-head of M&A at another highly regarded global law firm. He has over 25 years’ experience advising on private equity and public and private M&A transactions in all sectors, including financial services, energy and telecommunications. He is ranked in Chambers UK for Corporate/M&A: High-End Capability, in Chambers Global for Corporate M&A (International & Cross-Border) and as a “notable practitioner” in IFLR 1000.
“Bruce has led some of the largest and most complex private equity and M&A deals in the U.K. and internationally, and is an excellent fit for our practice,” said Scott Simpson, Skadden’s global co-head of transactions.
Pranav Trivedi, head of Skadden’s London office, said, “We have made important strategic hires in London over the past year and, in particular, invested in our M&A and private equity bench. Bruce’s experience is in the type of complex, high-stakes transactions for which we are known.”
The firm’s most recent M&A and private equity partner hires in Europe include George Knighton and Simon Toms (M&A, London), Jan Bauer (private equity, Frankfurt), and Richard Youle and Katja Butler (private equity, London).
Bruce is admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales.
- Schiff Hardin Elects New Managing PartnerCHICAGO, February 26, 2021 –Schiff Hardin LLP is pleased to announce the election of Joe Krasovec as […] More
- Former COO of Biopharmaceutical Company Sentenced For Accounting FraudAudrey Strauss, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced that WILLIAM TAYLOR, the […] More
- Healthcare Attorney Joins Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck as Litigation Partner in Orlando(February 22, 2021, Orlando, FL) — LawFuel.com – Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP (KDV), a leading national law […] More
- Akerman Adds Five Franchise Lawyers in Five Months; Expands in Denver, Houston and Washington, D.C.February 22, 2021 – Powered by LawFuel – Akerman LLP a top 100 U.S. law firm serving […] More
- ‘Good Life’ Concierge Service From Serial Con ArtistAudrey Strauss, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, Kathy A. Michalko, Special […] More
- “Staggering” Extent of North Korean Hacking Operation Leads to 3 Arrests Over CyberattacksIndictment Expands 2018 Case that Detailed Attack on Sony Pictures and Creation of WannaCry Ransomware by Adding […] More
- Former Apple Privacy Lawyer Joins Mayer BrownMayer Brown announced today that privacy lawyer Vivek Mohan has joined the firm as a partner in […] More