Fenwick was named the USA Technology M&A Law Firm of the Year at Global M&A Network’s 2021 USA M&A Atlas Awards: Middle Markets celebration.
- 1 Fenwick was named the USA Technology M&A Law Firm of the Year at Global M&A Network’s 2021 USA M&A Atlas Awards: Middle Markets celebration.
- 2 ==> Post your law job on the LawFuel Network Here
- 2.0.1 The Top 5 Trends For The Legal Industry in 2023
- 2.0.2 Four Types of Hosting Solutions
- 2.0.3 Check These Powerful, 7 Bright Ways To Get Clients For A Law Firm . . Starting Today
- 2.0.4 10 Powerful Document Management Systems for Law Firms
- 2.0.5 8 Of The Best CRM For Law Firms
- 2.0.6 Check The Best Cheap Laptop For Editing YouTube Videos
This is the seventh consecutive year the firm has received a Technology Law Firm of the Year award from Global M&A Network.
Fenwick was also honored with the Large Middle Market Corporate Deal of the Year for representing Silver Peak, a leader in the SD-WAN market with more than 1,500 production SD-WAN customers around the world, in its $925 million acquisition by Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Co-chaired by corporate partners Doug Cogen and Kris Withrow, Fenwick’s M&A practice represents leading series acquirers and innovative target companies in strategic transactions, with a focus on the technology and life sciences sectors. In addition to its Global M&A Network honors, Fenwick is also ranked among leading M&A firms by publications including Chambers USA, The Legal 500 and U.S. News & World Report’s Best Law Firms guide.
More information can be obtained from Global M&A Network’s announcement.
Chuck Kellner* The legal industry has earned its cautious reputation to “watch and wait” before…
Your website must be kept on a web server in order for it to be…
Laura Symes* Finding clients for a new law firm is a challenge, but it has…
Good CRM Software Will Drive Profits For Your Law Firm CRM for law firms will…
As the second largest search engine online, YouTube is a major source of business and…