Former Chen Palmer partner Nick Russell has left the firm he joined 15 years ago.
He will practise as a barrister at Harbour Chambers in Wellington from 1 April. His practice area includes public law litigation. He has appeared as counsel in a range of key cases at the High Court, Court of Appeal and in the Supreme Court and Privy Council, as well as in various alternative dispute resolution forums including mediation and arbitration.
Recently on LawFuel
- Criminal Barrister’s Views on ACT Crime Policy At Variance With Earlier AttitudeCriminal barrister Tony Bouchier’s views on fighting crime in New Zealand
- Auckland Law School’s Woes In Leaked SurveyAuckland law school woes
- Should This Energy Drink Co-Founder Be A Power Lawyer in Our List?The 2023 LawFuel Power Lawyer List Contenders Continue To Arrive Choosing members of the forthcoming 2023 … Read more
- Boasting ‘Checkpoint Charlie’ – Crashing Covid Lawyer SuspendedCovid crashing lawyer from Auckland suspended for breaching Covid rules
- NZ Law Society Accepts Need For Independent RegulatorThe New Zealand Law Society has given its approval to a proposal aimed at separating its … Read more