Meredith Connell has expanded its litigation practice with the recent merger with Auckland-based Prestige Law.
Prestige Law specialises in cross-border and cross-cultural litigation and disputes resolution, “serving a demographic of New Zealand that is in desperate need of high-quality legal services,” the firm said in a statement.
Meredith Connell has been growing its presence as a litigation-specialist firm in the country, providing litigation services across all practice areas.
“Prestige Law’s bilingual lawyers and team members will join Meredith Connell to provide a much stronger and higher quality legal service for cross-border and cross-cultural litigation and disputes resolution and be able to draw on a wider pool of colleagues from the wider Meredith Connell team,” Prestige Law said.
With the merger, Meredith Connell brings in Prestige Law’s bilingual team to enhance its offering.
More on LawFuel NZ
- NZ Law Society Accepts Need For Independent RegulatorThe New Zealand Law Society has given its approval to … Read more
- In-House Power LawyersSky City legal counsel Jo Wong on the LawFuel In-House Power list
- Unveiling the Auckland Mayoral Splurge: Big Bucks on Law Firms and ConsultantsAuckland Mayor Wayne Brown recently expressed shock at the substantial … Read more
- NZ AML Tech Developer Partners With Actionstep For Global AML ComplianceAnti money laundering startup First AML from New Zealand has partnered with Actionstep to provide global AML tech solutions
- Growth of New Zealand Bar: Which Are the Largest Chambers?Which are the largest barristers’ chambers in New Zealand?
- Grim Day For Grimshaws After Court JudgmentGrimshaw & Co achieved a $20.1 million win for their … Read more