Today, Prince Andrew yet again sought to falsely portray himself to the public as eager and willing to cooperate with an ongoing federal criminal investigation into sex trafficking and related offenses committed by Jeffrey Epstein and his associates, even though the Prince has not given an interview to federal authorities, has repeatedly declined our request to schedule such an interview, and nearly four months ago informed us unequivocally – through the very same counsel who issued today’s release – that he would not come in for such an interview.
If Prince Andrew is, in fact, serious about cooperating with the ongoing federal investigation, our doors remain open, and we await word of when we should expect him.
More From LawFuel
- Would You Recommend Your Son or Daughter Become a Lawyer? “No,” Say Many in New Survey
- Fast Growing Aussie Law Firm Expands to New Zealand
- When Should Users Take Legal Action Against E-Cigarette Manufacturers? Here are five examples . . .
- Bringing in Business to Your Law Firm Can Be Easy . . . If You Use These 8 Tips
- ‘Lifer’ With ‘Special Gifts’ Becomes Managing Partner of Trump-Friendly Firm Jones Day