WASHINGTON (February 3, 2020) — The national law firm Quarles & Brady LLP has announced the hiring of attorneys Sarah Belger, Hans Riede, partners, and Christian Yingling, an associate, to expand the Labor & Employment practice in the firm’s Washington office.
“It is truly exciting to build our capabilities in Washington through the addition of this talented group of litigators,” said Nikia Gray, the managing partner of Quarles & Brady’s Washington office. “Their combined experience counseling on complex labor and employment matters will be a tremendous benefit to clients, and further contribute to the firm’s growth in 2020.”
Belger and Riede focus their practice on employment litigation, defending employers before federal, state and appellate courts, administrative agencies and in arbitration settings. They have represented companies and executives in an array of civil litigation matters, ranging from Title VII and the FLSA, to non-compete agreements, trade secrets, shareholder derivative actions, and immigration. Yingling is an experienced associate in labor and employment law and litigation.
“To bring additional offerings to the Quarles & Brady Washington office is an incredible opportunity,” said Belger. “Quarles & Brady fosters an incredibly diverse and collaborative atmosphere, and I look forward to bringing our collective experience to the table and working with a new group of truly talented individuals.”
“Employers across the country are facing new challenges when it comes to labor and employment,” said Riede. “I’m thrilled to be joining Quarles & Brady and look forward to engaging with our new colleagues’ philosophies, resources, and talents to further enhance our practice.”
Belger earned her law degree from George Washington University Law School, Riede from the University of Richmond School of Law, and Yingling from George Mason School of Law.
Belger, Riede and Yingling worked previously at Virginia-based Odin, Feldman, and Pittleman, P.C.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady is a full-service AmLaw 200 firm with 500 attorneys offering an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients that range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies, with practice focuses in health care and life sciences, business law, labor and employment, real estate, intellectual property, data privacy and security, and complex litigation. The firm has 10 offices across the U.S.: Chicago; Indianapolis; Madison, Wisconsin; Milwaukee; Minneapolis; Naples, Florida; Phoenix; Tampa, Florida; Tucson, Arizona; and Washington, D.C. Additional information can be found online at quarles.com, as well as on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
More LawFuel Headlines
- The Big Firm Lawyer-Turned-Blogger . .. Now BroadcasterSenior lawyer and writer Philip Crump, who achieved a considerable profile under the ‘Thomas Cranmer pseudonym with … Read more
- FAQ: Disability law experts Why Disability Claims Get Denied and 5 Common Reasons Why Claims Are DeniedWhy are disability claims disallowed – there are 5 common mistakes made by those seeking a disability claim
- The Role of Expert Witnesses in Propane Explosion LitigationIn July this year the Wichita Fire Department were called to a fire in a shopping center … Read more
- Go Harvey! Another Law Firm Takes The AI Legal Technology RouteAI legal technology is continuing to expand in the UK with Macfarlanes being the latest to adopt the HarveyAI model to build out its AI technology
- The Car Accident Lawsuit Timeline: What Should You Expect When Sueing?What is the timeline involved when taking a car accident lawsuit?
- The Range of Potential Liable Parties A Truck Accident Lawyer Needs to ConsiderWhen a truck accident occurs there are important considerations around who should be sued as various culpable parties can be the party to lawsuits
- Davis Polk Partner Named ‘Top 40 Under 40’ Lawyers in CaliforniaDavis Polk partner Emily Roberts has been named among Daily Journal’s 2023 “Top 40 Under 40 Lawyers in … Read more
- 7 Key Questions To Ask Before Choosing a Car Accident LawyerHow do you go about choosing a car accident lawyer? Here are 7 key tips to think about when choosing a lawyer following an auto accident
- Axiom’s Troubles Deepen With More DeparturesAxiom Ince may not survive following the Pragnesh Modhwadia scandal and the departure of major numbers of their lawyers
- Maximizing Compensation: How a Car Accident Lawyer Can HelpUsing a car accident lawyer can increase the compensation you receive following an auto accident.
- Chapman Tripp Patents Appoints Two New Attorneys>> The LawFuel Power List 2023: Have Your Say On Who Should Be Up, Down or Out … Read more
- 6 Common Mistakes To Avoid Making After A Car Accident in Texas6 key mistakes made by those involved in a car accident in Texas and how to avoid them, from a Dallas car accident lawyer.
- Linklaters Celebrate M&A Advisor’s Law Firm of the Year and Other Wins>> Read: How Important Are Law Firm Rankings? Linklaters is pleased to announce that the firm was … Read more