The annual Vault rankings are always keenly awaited and with 20,000 Associates ranking US law firms this year the rankings remain of keen interest. But which firms rank tops?
The top ranking 10 US law firm as ranked by Vault follow –
- 0.1 Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- 0.2 Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz
- 0.3 Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Affiliates
- 0.4 Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- 0.5 Latham & Watkins LLP
- 0.6 Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- 0.7 Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- 0.8 Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- 0.9 Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- 0.10 Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- 1 Check Recent LawFuel Headings
With two centuries under its belt, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP is one of the nation’s preeminent law firms. The firm boasts industry-leading practices on both the litigation and corporate sides and stand-out teams in M&A, capital
Each year, a significant chunk of the world’s dealmaking—major mergers and acquisitions, antitrust and shareholder litigation, big-name restructurings, and multi-billion-dollar real estate ventures.
Skadden is one of the most profitable and well-known law firms in the world. It was the first law firm to report $1 billion in annual revenue—now an industry brass ring.
A BigLaw powerhouse, Sullivan & Cromwell has followed—if not created—the blueprint for legal success: It has grown internationally and in response to the increasing cross-border M&A, restructuring, and finance transactional demands.
Latham is one of the world’s largest law firms, a bona fide member of the clique that includes the Magic Circle and the elite U.S. heritage firms. With more than 2,600 attorneys in 29 offices around the world.
Kirkland & Ellis, one the world’s most elite law firms, is recognized for its corporate, intellectual property, litigation, M&A, private equity, and restructuring work.
Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP boasts one of the nation’s best and most comprehensive corporate departments, with impressive teams in capital markets, M&A, finance, restructuring, and tax.
A Wall Street institution, Simpson Thacher houses elite teams in M&A, banking, capital markets, private equity, and litigation. With more than 900 lawyers across 10 global offices, Simpson Thacher has long held its spot among the most elite firms globally.
With more than 1,350 attorneys across ten countries, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher is a force. Among the top firms in the country, Gibson Dunn is well known for its litigation and trial work.
For decades, Paul, Weiss has valiantly defended the coffers and reputations of some of the world’s largest financial institutions and companies.
Check Recent LawFuel Headings
- Would You Recommend Your Son or Daughter Become a Lawyer? “No,” Say Many in New SurveyA Singaporean survey of lawyers has shown that fewer than half the 300 lawyers would encourage their children to take …
- Fast Growing Aussie Law Firm Expands to New ZealandFast-growing Australian law firm Hamilton Locke is expanding its operations to New Zealand, with the aim of bringing to New …
- When Should Users Take Legal Action Against E-Cigarette Manufacturers? Here are five examples . . .e-cigarette usage continues, but what happens if there are product risks or the health risks associated with their use? Contents0.0.1 …
- Bringing in Business to Your Law Firm Can Be Easy . . . If You Use These 8 TipsBuilding law firm business and law firm marketing requires 8 key things to do
- ‘Lifer’ With ‘Special Gifts’ Becomes Managing Partner of Trump-Friendly Firm Jones DayJones Day has appointed a Jones Day ‘lifer’ as the firm’s eighth managing partner following the retirement of long-time Managing …
- Best LLC Services to Launch Your BusinessLawFuel’s review of the top LLC services for business . . . Contents0.0.1 LawFuel’s review of the top LLC services …
- 5 Reasons Why Employers Must Pay Workers’ Compensation for Work-Related InjuriesWhy should companies pay workers compensation and how did that requirement arise?Contents0.0.1 Why should companies pay workers compensation and how …
- 6 Steps To Take Following An Assault in a Public PlaceQuestion: What are the key steps available to those who are victims of an assault in a public place? LawFuel …
- Lawyer Aces Kyrgios in Defamation LawsuitTennis star Nick Kyrigios’ claim that a Wimbleton spectator was “drunk out of her mind” has resulted in a case …