The annual Vault rankings are always keenly awaited and with 20,000 Associates ranking US law firms this year the rankings remain of keen interest. But which firms rank tops?
The top ranking 10 US law firm as ranked by Vault follow –
With two centuries under its belt, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP is one of the nation’s preeminent law firms. The firm boasts industry-leading practices on both the litigation and corporate sides and stand-out teams in M&A, capital
Each year, a significant chunk of the world’s dealmaking—major mergers and acquisitions, antitrust and shareholder litigation, big-name restructurings, and multi-billion-dollar real estate ventures.
Skadden is one of the most profitable and well-known law firms in the world. It was the first law firm to report $1 billion in annual revenue—now an industry brass ring.
A BigLaw powerhouse, Sullivan & Cromwell has followed—if not created—the blueprint for legal success: It has grown internationally and in response to the increasing cross-border M&A, restructuring, and finance transactional demands.
Latham is one of the world’s largest law firms, a bona fide member of the clique that includes the Magic Circle and the elite U.S. heritage firms. With more than 2,600 attorneys in 29 offices around the world.
Kirkland & Ellis, one the world’s most elite law firms, is recognized for its corporate, intellectual property, litigation, M&A, private equity, and restructuring work.
Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP boasts one of the nation’s best and most comprehensive corporate departments, with impressive teams in capital markets, M&A, finance, restructuring, and tax.
A Wall Street institution, Simpson Thacher houses elite teams in M&A, banking, capital markets, private equity, and litigation. With more than 900 lawyers across 10 global offices, Simpson Thacher has long held its spot among the most elite firms globally.
With more than 1,350 attorneys across ten countries, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher is a force. Among the top firms in the country, Gibson Dunn is well known for its litigation and trial work.
For decades, Paul, Weiss has valiantly defended the coffers and reputations of some of the world’s largest financial institutions and companies.
Check Recent LawFuel Headings
- Revolutionizing Law Firm Marketing: AI-Driven Strategies to Outrank Competitors and Boost Efficiencylaw firm marketing is changing with AI and the competitive situation requires firms to embrace the best AI technology
- The Surprise Departure From Russell McVeaghRussell McVeagh departure of Polly Pope
- Russell McVeagh Grows Partnership with Four New PartnersLeading commercial law firm Russell McVeagh is further growing its partnership with key home-grown senior talents – Alex MacDuff, Bevan Peachey, Hannah Wilson and Michael Loan – being promoted …
- NZ Law News: Hesketh Henry Appoints New Managing PartnerNZ Law News
- Former Kirkland’s Tech lawyer Moves to Paul, WeissThe ongoing lateral moves of lawyers from Kirkland & Ellis to Paul Weiss in London continues, following the major law …
- A Y Strauss Welcome Commercial Real Estate Partner in New YorkReal estate law firm in New York welcomes new partner
- What to Ask Your Criminal Defense Attorney in Cincinnati: Essential FAQsCincinnati defense attorney
- Charlie Munger: From Law to Investment LegendMany who admired the legendary Charlie Munger, who died this week just shy of his 100th birthday, as the investment …
- The 2023 LawFuel Gender Survey of New Zealand Law FirmsWomen In New Zealand Law – The 2023 Stats As women are the majority of lawyers in New Zealand and …