Lawyers always need a break and when they’re looking they want the best, right?
Well, if you’re looking for a great resort – a great “all inclusive” resort – where better to look than the resorts that have won the awards? There’s nothing any of us love more than an all-inclusive resort. That’s a resort with more of everything, from beer to beaches, from food to outlandish beauty.
So take a break – or at least plan to take a break by going to one of the best in the world.
Who better to know all this but the know-it-all HuffingtonPost, whose Suzy Strutner wrote the piece – or at least collated it right here. With a little help from TripAdvisor and its 2014 Travelers’ Choice Awards.
we can now get acquainted with the top 10 all-inclusive resorts in the world. From Egypt to the Caribbean, each one is an utterly perfect combination of luxury, service and bliss.
10. Excellence Playa Mujeres, Mexico
9. Rixos Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
8. Galley Bay Resort, Antigua
7. Iberostar Grand Bavaro Hotel, Dominican Republic
6. Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado Don Pablo Collection, Dominican Republic
5. Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, Mexico
4. Le Blanc Spa Resort, Mexico
3. Kurumba Maldives, Maldives
2. Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso, Mexico
1. Royalton Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba