26 July 2004 – Read all the law news & news release announcements at LAWFUEL
Allen & Overy advised ABN AMRO as arranger on the restructuring of a securitisation for leasing receivables of Comprendium Technology Services GmbH & Co. KG, Munich. The transaction is one of the few True-Sale-Financings to have so far been realised in the German market.
The Allen & Overy team was led by Frankfurt partners Dr. Johannes Bruski and Wolfgang Melzer, who were assisted by senior associates Dr. Steffen Dietz and Dr. Christian Haslach.
For further information, please contact Dr. Johannes Bruski (firstname.lastname@example.org) on +49 69 2648 5714 or Wolfgang Melzer (email@example.com) on +49 69 2648 5724.
Notes for Editors:
1. Allen & Overy is an international legal practice with over 4,800 staff, including some 440 partners, working in 25 major centres worldwide.
2. Allen & Overy was named ‘Banking and Finance Team of the Year’ at the Legal Business Awards 2004 and previously ‘Law Firm of the Year’ at the Legal Business Awards 2003.
3. Allen & Overy was also named ‘European Law Firm of the Year’ at the IFLR Awards 2004.
4. In this press release ‘Allen & Overy’ means Allen & Overy LLP and/or its affiliated undertakings.
5. Any reference to a partner in relation to Allen & Overy LLP means a member, consultant or employee of Allen & Overy LLP.
This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by telephoning +44 (20) 7330 3000 and requesting the IT Helpdesk. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.
Allen & Overy LLP
One New Change
Tel:+44 (20) 7330 3000
Fax: +44 (20) 7330 9999
General Email: ITGlobalServiceDesk@allenovery.com
Allen & Overy LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC306763. It is regulated by the Law Society of England and Wales. A list of the members of Allen & Overy LLP and their professional qualifications is open to inspection at its registered office, One New Change, London EC4M 9QQ. Any reference to a partner in relation to Allen & Overy LLP means a member, consultant or employee of Allen & Overy LLP.