The Top 10 'Most Attractive' Law Firms
The survey of the ‘Top 25 Attraction Firms’ in Australia has seen Herbert Smith Freehills’ end a four year run with Minter Ellison taking poll position.
The law firm attraftion survey, conducted by Momentum Intelligence and Lawyers Weekly is based on the query to external lawyers: ‘which firm would you move to if you left your current employment?’
The top firms
1. Minter Ellison
2. Herbert Smith Freehills
3. King & Wood Mallesons
5. Clayton Utz
7. Corrs Chambers Westgarth
8. Gilbert + Tobin
9. Norton Rose Fulbright
10. HWL Ebsworth
You may be interested . .
- The Grace Millane Killing and The Rise of the ‘Grey Shades’ Defence To Rough Sex Murder
- “Extraordinary growth” See Meredith Connell Move
- The Russell McVeagh Departed: Who Are They & Where Did They Go?
- QC Works to Reinvigorate Legal Aid as Senior Barristers Seek to Stem the Tide of Decline
- Avenatti Conviction Pierce’s the “Kevlar Skin” of Pierce Bainbridge