Leading international law firm Clifford Chance today announced the promotion of 11 counsel and consultants in Asia Pacific.
Geraint Hughes, Regional Managing Partner of Asia Pacific said, “Congratulations to this exceptional group of lawyers for their professionalism and commitment to their teams and our clients.”
The new counsel/consultants are the following (bios and photos available upon request):
- Hao Wu, Corporate, Beijing
- Kimi Liu, Finance, Beijing
- Brian Harley, Corporate, Hong Kong
- Sean Marriott, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Perth
- Richard Cui, Corporate, Shanghai
- Jonathan Halliwell, Corporate, Sydney
- Jason Oliver, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Sydney
- Danielle Delbridge, Finance, Singapore
- Joan Lim-Casanova, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Singapore
- Jordan Tan, Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Singapore
- Nicolas Cookson, Finance, Tokyo
This news follows last month’s partner promotions announcementof Tianning Xiang (Corporate, Beijing), Mark Chan (Capital Markets, Hong Kong), Rocky Mui (Corporate, Hong Kong), Christine Xu(Corporate, Hong Kong), Vicky Ma (Finance, Hong Kong), Tom Walsh (Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Hong Kong), Lei Shi(Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Shanghai), Gareth Deiner (Capital Markets, Singapore) and Nadia Kalic (Corporate, Sydney).