DLA Piper’s Holly R. Lake named Labor and Employment Lawyer of the Year by Century City Bar Association
March 3, 2020 – The Century City Bar Association has named DLA Piper partner Holly R. Lake its Labor and Employment Lawyer of the Year. She will receive the award at the association’s annual banquet on May 6, 2020, in Los Angeles.
Lake represents both private and public employers in all aspects of employment law and related litigation, including discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge, and wage-and-hour matters. A 20-year legal industry veteran, she has extensive experience leading legal teams on large-scale class and collective actions, employment-related investigations and compliance audits.
She is also actively involved in the community, including serving as a mentor for South Central Scholars Noonan Scholars, an organization whose mission is to help high-achieving, low-income underrepresented students get into and graduate from top colleges and achieve their full career potential. Lake is on the board of directors of Goodwill Industries of Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties.
Recent News from LawFuel
- Former Wall Street Broker Sentenced to Five Years’ Jail For Ponzi SchemeAudrey Strauss, Acting United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced […]
- LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions and Maluma Partner to Help Customers Overcome Legacy Data Management ChallengesLONDON, U.K., 30 September, 2020 – LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions and Maluma Solutions today announced a […]
- LA Woman Charged with Sex Trafficking Five Immigrant WomenSan Gabriel Valley Woman Faces Federal Charges of Running Sex Trafficking Operation that Targeted […]
- Former Freshfields’ M&A Partner Joins SkaddenSkadden announced today that Bruce Embley will join the firm’s London office as an […]
- WHO DARES WINS: EUROPEAN M&A OUTLOOK 2020CMS – Powered by LawFuel – The COVID-19 pandemic has taken a heavy toll […]
- Uptime Legal’s JurisPage Brand Launches Comprehensive Marketing Offering for Law Firms: Legal Marketing 360™Powered by LawFuel – Uptime Legal, the nation’s leading legal technology provider, today announced […]
- Eversheds Sutherland announces two new Global Co-Chairs of its International Arbitration Practice(September 22, 2020) – Eversheds Sutherland has announced a new leadership team for its global […]
- Man Accused of Truck Attack on Peaceful ProtestersLOS ANGELES – A San Gabriel Valley man who allegedly drove his truck into a […]