DLA Piper’s Holly R. Lake named Labor and Employment Lawyer of the Year by Century City Bar Association
March 3, 2020 – The Century City Bar Association has named DLA Piper partner Holly R. Lake its Labor and Employment Lawyer of the Year. She will receive the award at the association’s annual banquet on May 6, 2020, in Los Angeles.
Lake represents both private and public employers in all aspects of employment law and related litigation, including discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge, and wage-and-hour matters. A 20-year legal industry veteran, she has extensive experience leading legal teams on large-scale class and collective actions, employment-related investigations and compliance audits.
She is also actively involved in the community, including serving as a mentor for South Central Scholars Noonan Scholars, an organization whose mission is to help high-achieving, low-income underrepresented students get into and graduate from top colleges and achieve their full career potential. Lake is on the board of directors of Goodwill Industries of Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties.
Recent News from LawFuel
- Working From Home Has Its Challenges… Small Things Employers Can Do to HelpBy Rebecca Hudson What’s the Problem: My daycare and commuting circumstances have changed and I would […]
- Smart Search launches dedicated anti-money laundering service for businesses adapting to remote workingExperts advise businesses to invest in automated AML platforms as workforces and customers move […]
- Law Firm Launches Consulting Service To Complement Legal ServicesPowered by LawFuel – International law firm Ashurst has broadened its client offering with […]
- Promotions To Principals at Todd & WalkerTODD & WALKER Law is extremely proud to be able to announce some positive […]
- DWF Growth Slowed By Coronavirus Effect As Shares SlumpListed law firm DWF slumped after an announcement (below) announcing reduced revenues and sending […]
- Modern Slavery is A Growing Problem Across the World4-5.co.nz – Inextricably linked with organised crime groups, it covers a far wider range […]
- Littler COVID-19 Survey Reveals Top Employer Concerns and Workplace ImplicationsPowered by LawFuel – (March 30, 2020) – Littler, the world’s largest employment and labor […]
- New Chair at Buddle Findlay as Firm Celebrates 125 YearsPowered by LawFuel – Known for her resilience and forward-thinking, Jennifer Caldwell is a […]