DLA Piper’s Holly R. Lake named Labor and Employment Lawyer of the Year by Century City Bar Association
March 3, 2020 – The Century City Bar Association has named DLA Piper partner Holly R. Lake its Labor and Employment Lawyer of the Year. She will receive the award at the association’s annual banquet on May 6, 2020, in Los Angeles.
Lake represents both private and public employers in all aspects of employment law and related litigation, including discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge, and wage-and-hour matters. A 20-year legal industry veteran, she has extensive experience leading legal teams on large-scale class and collective actions, employment-related investigations and compliance audits.
She is also actively involved in the community, including serving as a mentor for South Central Scholars Noonan Scholars, an organization whose mission is to help high-achieving, low-income underrepresented students get into and graduate from top colleges and achieve their full career potential. Lake is on the board of directors of Goodwill Industries of Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties.
Recent News from LawFuel
- El Chapo Prosecution Team Member Gina Parlovecchio joins Mayer Brown as partner in New YorkNew York, July 13, 2020 — Mayer Brown has continued the expansion of its regulatory, […]
- Law Enforcement Officer Charged With Stealing From Colleague’s Benevolent FundUnion Treasurer, a Police Officer, Also Charged With Obstruction of Justice and False Statements […]
- Blank Rome Continues Longstanding Partnership with Diversity Lab to Pilot ‘Mansfield Rule 4.0’Powered by LawFuel –Blank Rome LLP is pleased to announce that it is participating in […]
- Sidley Expands Private Equity Practice With the Addition of Partner Nicolai Schwarz-Gondek in Century CityCentury City – Powered by LawFuel– Sidley Austin LLP is pleased to announce that Nicolai Schwarz-Gondek […]
- Bogus Companies Set Up To Scam Unemployment Benefits Sees IndictmentsLOS ANGELES – Law enforcement today arrested eight individuals named in a federal grand jury […]
- Phillips Nizer Adds Five Attorneys in Patent Litigation, Matrimonial Law, Commercial LitigationNew York, NY (July 6, 2020) Powered by LawFuel –Phillips Nizer LLP has added two […]
- Man Who Siphoned Money From Boeing Employee Retirement Plans IndictedLOS ANGELES – A federal grand jury today indicted an Orange County man on charges […]
- Former White House Counsel Joins Latham & Watkins in New YorkMichael Bosworth brings a wealth of high-level government and global business experience to the […]