Powered By LawFuel – With this initial five year contract, DWF will become a provider of insurance and real estate legal services to BT. A number of staff from BT’s in-house Claims and Corporate Property teams will transfer from BT to DWF in the fourth quarter of 2019.
DWF will use its Complex, Managed and Connected Services platforms to identify opportunities to drive further efficiencies in the delivery of BT’s internal and external legal services.
Andrew Leaitherland, Group CEO of DWF, said: “We are proud to have been selected by BT as a strategic legal partner – this is great recognition for DWF’s differentiated offering and our strategy of transforming legal services. It provides clear evidence that our compelling global offering of Complex, Managed and Connected Services is resonating with clients.
This contract win validates DWF’s approach to “Doing things Differently”, by providing a full-service offering combining complex advisory capabilities with volume driven and technology enabled legal solutions, complemented by non-legal connected services.
Sabine Chalmers, General Counsel, BT, said: “We are transforming and simplifying the way we work across BT – building strategic partnerships will play a big part in this. Our partnership structure with DWF will ensure we continue to receive outstanding insurance and real estate legal services while those transferring to DWF are joining a fast-growing and innovative legal business.”
You may be interested . .
- Kilpatrick Stockton’s Cal Cunningham Receives Bronze Star for Meritorious Service in Iraq
- The Bigger the Better? Understanding the Biglaw Salary Scale
- The Dirty Dozen Tips You Must Know Before Dating a Lawyer
- The 5 Most Lucrative Areas of Practice For Solo Lawyers And Small Firms
- LawFuel Movie Power List – 12 Of Rotten Tomatoes’ Must-Watch Lawyer Movies of All Time