DUBLIN, Ireland-LAWFUEL – Law Jobs, Law News Network –Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c44894) has announced the addition of The Practice of Corporate Law: Leading Lawyers on Best Practices for Representing Public and Private Companies to their offering.
The Practice of Corporate Law is an authoritative, insider’s perspective on best practices for compliance with the most common corporate laws and regulations that companies face today. Featuring partners and chairs from some of the nations leading firms, these experts guide the reader through the intricacies of a corporate lawsuit, outlining the most important points regarding securities misconduct, document production, complying with SEC to avoid corporate penalties, and complying with Sarbanes-Oxley. These top lawyers give tips on the effects that environmental laws, regulatory laws, Federal Communications Commission Laws, fraud and abuse laws, and laws related to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act have on companies and identify ways to minimize exposure. Additionally, these leaders reveal their strategies for planning defensively, keeping abreast of change, and finding creative solutions in a variable area of law. The different niches represented and the breadth of perspectives presented enable readers to get inside some of the great legal minds of today as these experienced lawyers offer up their thoughts around the keys to success within this ever-evolving field.
ABOUT INSIDE THE MINDS:
Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business intelligence from C-Level executives (Chairman, CEO, CFO, CMO, Partner) from the world’s most respected companies nation-wide, rather than third-party accounts from unknown authors and analysts .Each chapter is comparable to an essay/thought leadership piece and is a future-oriented look at where an industry, profession, or topic is headed and the most important issues for the future. Through an exhaustive selection process, each author was hand-picked by the Inside the Minds editorial board to author a chapter for this book.
1. “Defending SEC Investigations and Enforcement Actions’, Ross A. Albert, Partner Morris, Manning & Martin LLP
2. “Corporate Legal Issues: An Overview”, Dennis J. Block, Partner Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
3. “Winning Legal Strategies for Privately Held Companies”, Gary D. LeClair, Chairman LeClair Ryan, A Professional Corporation
4. “Lawyering the Old-Fashioned Way”, James Alterbaum, Attorney Moses & Singer LLP
5. “Recognizing and Avoiding Common Roadblocks”’ Steven R. Block, Principal Fish & Richardson PC
6. “Looking at the Big Picture”’ P. Clarkson Collins Jr., Member Morris, James, Hitchens & Williams LLP
7. “Helping the Client Succeed in the Business of Doing Business”, Alan L. Reische, Member Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green, Prof. Assn.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c44894