Former Chen Palmer partner Nick Russell has left the firm he joined 15 years ago.
He will practise as a barrister at Harbour Chambers in Wellington from 1 April. His practice area includes public law litigation. He has appeared as counsel in a range of key cases at the High Court, Court of Appeal and in the Supreme Court and Privy Council, as well as in various alternative dispute resolution forums including mediation and arbitration.
Recently on LawFuel
- The Future of NZ Law Jobs Likely To Take a Downward Dive, Says Legal RecruiterDramatically Changed Landscape Confronts Legal Profession From skills shortages and high demand for professionals of all […]
- LawFuel Young Litigator SurveyWho Are New Zealand’s Up and Coming Litigators? Complete our confidential survey and we will produce […]
- How This Dunedin Lawyer Provided A Post-COVID Surprise MoveDunedin lawyer Jenny Beck had called a staff meeting, post-lockdown, to discuss a matter with her […]
- Two Lawyers Among ‘Best brains’ Awarded Postgraduate Scholarships14 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Two young lawyers have received scholarships […]
- A significant five years since Lecretia Seales v Attorney General14 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score In 2015, Lecretia Seales went to […]