Former Chen Palmer partner Nick Russell has left the firm he joined 15 years ago.
He will practise as a barrister at Harbour Chambers in Wellington from 1 April. His practice area includes public law litigation. He has appeared as counsel in a range of key cases at the High Court, Court of Appeal and in the Supreme Court and Privy Council, as well as in various alternative dispute resolution forums including mediation and arbitration.
Recently on LawFuel
- ‘You’re The Reason God Gave Us a Middle Finger’ – Abusive Emails Achieve Suspension For LawyerLaw Society Tribunal suspends lawyer for misconduct over abusive emails sent to litigant From the NZ […] More
- Buddle Findlay’s #MeToo Moment – Concern Over Claim of Big Law Partner’s Inappropriate ConductDespite the furore over the Russell McVeagh conduct that is now – some three years later […] More
- Duncan Cotterill Expands to Queenstown & Secures Major Property ClientDuncan Cotterill has opened a Queenstown office with the acquisition of Mackersy Legal, from the beginning […] More
- NZ Law News – New Partners at Greenwood RocheNational specialist projects firm, Greenwood Roche, has announced that Mark Anderson and Antonia Shanahan will be […] More
- Mainzeal Directors Lose in Court of Appeal31 March 2021 | – The Court of Appeal decision released today has confirmed the liquidators […] More