Former Chen Palmer partner Nick Russell has left the firm he joined 15 years ago.
He will practise as a barrister at Harbour Chambers in Wellington from 1 April. His practice area includes public law litigation. He has appeared as counsel in a range of key cases at the High Court, Court of Appeal and in the Supreme Court and Privy Council, as well as in various alternative dispute resolution forums including mediation and arbitration.
Recently on LawFuel
- Placing Her ‘Neck On The Line’ In Samoa Didn’t Prevent Recognition In Samoa For Tiana EpatiA run-in with Samoa Prime Minister Tuilaepa Dr. Sailele Malielegaoi over a plan to overhaul the […] More
- Legal Disrupter Arrives In New Zealand to ‘Democratise’ Legal AccessAustralian-based ‘legal disrupter’ LegalVision has opened its doors in New Zealand with a plan to do […] More
- Jailhouse Lawyer Taylor To Take ‘Gangland’ Book Censorship Case To CourtArthur Taylor, the now somewhat celebrated “jailhouse lawyer” is making a return to court by suing […] More
- The BigLaw TikTok Lawyer Who Has Become A Major Legal Jobs InfluencerA pandemic-ruined birthday lead to lawyer Cecillia Xie deciding that she would make a video that […] More
- Formidable British QC Agrees To Prosecute Hong Kong ProtestersDavid Perry QC is regarded as one of Britain’s most formidable Queens’ Counsel, handling a diverse […] More