Former Chen Palmer partner Nick Russell has left the firm he joined 15 years ago.
He will practise as a barrister at Harbour Chambers in Wellington from 1 April. His practice area includes public law litigation. He has appeared as counsel in a range of key cases at the High Court, Court of Appeal and in the Supreme Court and Privy Council, as well as in various alternative dispute resolution forums including mediation and arbitration.
Recently on LawFuel
- Russell McVeagh advises on Scentre Group’s inaugural US$3b subordinated hybrid notes issueRussell McVeagh has acted as part of a multi-jurisdictional team to assist Scentre Group, owner and operator of […]
- Anti-money Laundering Startup First AML Raises $8 MillionAUCKLAND, New Zealand, September 16, 2020 – Anti-money laundering tech startup First AML has raised NZ$8 million in a […]
- DLA Piper Advises Discovery on Acquisition of MediaWorks TVPowered by LawFuel – 17 September 2020 – Global law firm DLA Piper has advised media giant […]
- Labour’s Tax Increases – The Hypocritical FuroreBob Jones What a hypocritical furore following the government’s announcement lifting the top tax rate from […]
- Insurance Lawyer Wins Big In Mental Health ClaimWarkworth insurance law specialist Tim Gunn has successfully battled the country’s largest insurer in a case […]