Powered by LawFuel – Paul, Weiss is representing General Motors Co. in a strategic partnership with pioneering electric vehicle maker Nikola Corporation.
Under the terms of the agreement, GM will receive a $2 billion equity stake in Nikola in exchange for the in-kind services and access to GM’s ready-for-production Ultium battery technology and multibillion-dollar Hydrotec fuel cell systems needed to build the Nikola Badger, a zero-emission battery-electric and hydrogen-fuel cell-powered electric pickup truck. GM will engineer, validate, manufacture and obtain industry approvals for the vehicle and provide cost reductions for other models.
The Paul, Weiss team includes corporate partners Steven Williams, Scott Barshay and John Kennedy; intellectual property partner Jonathan Ashtor; tax partners Robert Holo and Jeffrey Samuels and counsel Alyssa Wolpin; employee benefits partners Lawrence Witdorchic and Jean McLoughlin; and antitrust counsel Marta Kelly.
- Former COO of Biopharmaceutical Company Sentenced For Accounting FraudAudrey Strauss, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced that WILLIAM TAYLOR, the former chief operating […] More
- Healthcare Attorney Joins Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck as Litigation Partner in Orlando(February 22, 2021, Orlando, FL) — LawFuel.com – Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP (KDV), a leading national law firm, today announced that […] More
- Akerman Adds Five Franchise Lawyers in Five Months; Expands in Denver, Houston and Washington, D.C.February 22, 2021 – Powered by LawFuel – Akerman LLP a top 100 U.S. law firm serving clients across the […] More
- ‘Good Life’ Concierge Service From Serial Con ArtistAudrey Strauss, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, Kathy A. Michalko, Special Agent in Charge […] More
- “Staggering” Extent of North Korean Hacking Operation Leads to 3 Arrests Over CyberattacksIndictment Expands 2018 Case that Detailed Attack on Sony Pictures and Creation of WannaCry Ransomware by Adding 2 New Defendants […] More
- Former Apple Privacy Lawyer Joins Mayer BrownMayer Brown announced today that privacy lawyer Vivek Mohan has joined the firm as a partner in the Cybersecurity & […] More
- Common Interest Development Attorney Joins California Real Estate Law FirmFebruary 16, 2021 (Walnut Creek, CA) – LawFuel.com – Miller Starr Regalia (MSR), a preeminent California real estate law firm for […] More