Powered by LawFuel – Paul, Weiss is representing General Motors Co. in a strategic partnership with pioneering electric vehicle maker Nikola Corporation.
Under the terms of the agreement, GM will receive a $2 billion equity stake in Nikola in exchange for the in-kind services and access to GM’s ready-for-production Ultium battery technology and multibillion-dollar Hydrotec fuel cell systems needed to build the Nikola Badger, a zero-emission battery-electric and hydrogen-fuel cell-powered electric pickup truck. GM will engineer, validate, manufacture and obtain industry approvals for the vehicle and provide cost reductions for other models.
The Paul, Weiss team includes corporate partners Steven Williams, Scott Barshay and John Kennedy; intellectual property partner Jonathan Ashtor; tax partners Robert Holo and Jeffrey Samuels and counsel Alyssa Wolpin; employee benefits partners Lawrence Witdorchic and Jean McLoughlin; and antitrust counsel Marta Kelly.
- Wire Fraud Charges Hit Adult Entertainment Website Owner In Million Dollar ScamLOS ANGELES – A Montrose man has been arrested on a federal grand jury indictment charging him with defrauding investors out […]
- “Heartless” Broker Preyed Upon Largely Elderly Investors With Sham StocksAudrey Strauss, the Acting United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced today that VLADIMIR ZISKIND was […]
- Judiciary Committee, House of Representatives – Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at […]
- Long-Running Investigation Into Westchester County Jail Results in Final ConclusionMonitor Concludes that the Jail Has Successfully Implemented the Parties’ Agreement to Address Use of Excessive Force, Use of Isolation […]
- Former Arsenio Hall Music Director Jailed For Stealing Amost $1 Million Intended For Charity ConcertLOS ANGELES – The former musical director of “The Arsenio Hall Show” was sentenced today to 27 months in federal prison […]
- White & Case LLP has promoted 40 lawyers around the world to its partnership. The promotions are effective on January […]
- 8 Defendants Charged With Drug Trafficking From California to AlaskaFederal Grand Jury Charges 8 Defendants with Trafficking Kilograms of Cocaine by Mail and Airline from Southern California to Alaska […]