The website offers people the opportunity to visit different destinations in Turkey.
Ashley explains “We offer bespoke itineraries that include accommodation, transfers and advice about holidays to Turkey. Aysegul was born in Istanbul and together we have travelled extensively throughout Turkey visiting many tourist destinations and staying at a wide range of accommodation. We are now in a position to pass on our experience and advice to people wishing to visit and travel in Turkey; it is a truly wonderful and diverse country with something for everyone.”
Their personal highlights include:
• Istanbul –Majestic city, where East and Western Civilizations meet & is City of Culture 2010
• Walking on The Lycian Way – Turkey’s first long distance walking route & now widely regarded as one of the top ten walks in the world
• Cappadocia – A region of unique landscapes where living elements of history, culture, art and society are inextricably linked.
• Historic sites – including “ Ephesus, Troy, Olympus” and less well known “Termessos”
• The Turquoise Coast – Popular destinations on the coast including: Kas, Kalkan, Olympus, Oludeniz, Patara and Antalya as well as less known places such as kekova, Tekirova, Faralya and Kabak.
If you are thinking of travelling to Turkey for some sightseeing or a walking holiday, if you would like to join a tour or just relax we can help with a wide range of Turkey tourist destinationsList your legal jobs on the LawFuel Network