<a href= Legal Jobs Board NZ IP and Company law
• New position – technology sector
This new role occurs in a technology start-up company. The company is well funded and is led by an experienced team which has a successful track record in their specialist area. The leadership team has previous technology start-up experience.
The organisation has a team operating in Wellington and is looking to bring specialist legal skills in-house.
The role will have responsibility for providing specialist legal advice and expertise across all commercial activities including drafting, and reviewing agreements for various aspects of companies business such as:
• Agreements related to the protection of intellectual property (including non disclosure agreements and license agreements)
• Supply of products and services (supply and distribution agreements)
• Purchase of third party products and services (including component supply agreements and consulting services agreements)
• Reviewing technical and marketing documentation for both internal and external publication
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the competent handling of complex company legal issues including some knowledge and understanding of IP requirement. Strong problem solving skills and the ability to gain trust and credibility with all staff and clients is essential. The ability to conduct effective negotiations is also required along with self management and organizational skills.
An attractive package will be negotiated with the successful applicant. Although based in Wellington some travel may be required.
To confidentially discuss this position further, please contact Craig O’Connell on +64 4 472 8549 or email [email protected]List your legal jobs on the LawFuel Network