Intellectual Property Owners Association Hosts 33rd Annual Meeting
WASHINGTON, Aug. 23 – LAWFUEL – The Law News Network — Leading intellectual property experts will convene at the Intellectual Property Owners Association’s (IPO) 33rd Annual Meeting in Seattle, WA on Sept. 11-13. In a series of panels, experts
will cover a broad array of timely subjects including:
* IP litigation;
* Patent reform legislation;
* IP rights in China and India; and
* Decisions by the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
With various intellectual property issues at the forefront of today’s
news, IPO’s annual meeting is the perfect opportunity to learn about the
latest IP developments from distinguished experts.
WHAT: IPO Annual Meeting
WHEN: Sunday, Sept. 11th — Tuesday, Sept. 13th, 2005
WHERE: Westin Seattle Hotel
1900 5th Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98101
WHO: Intellectual property experts and special guests including:
* Bruce L.A. Carter, CEO ZymGenetics, Inc.
* Hon. Makan Delrahim, Former Deputy Assistant Attorney
General (July 2003 – July 2005)
* Hon. Kent A. Jordan, U.S. District Court, Delaware
* Hon. Marsh J. Pechman, U.S. District Court, Washington
* Hon. T. John Ward, U.S. District Court, Texas
* Other prominent Intellectual Property Owners Association
TO REGISTER: Chris Roche
IPO: Founded in 1972, IPO is a national trade association for
owners of patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets
in all industries and fields of technology. IPO was
established to broaden public understanding of intellectual
property rights. Members include large and small
businesses, universities, intellectual property attorneys,
and independent inventors and authors.